24 Hours To Move, To Be Still

 

The beauty of nature fills my room

Its sunlight piercing my eyes

I've awakened to another morning

Another chance to make progress in my life

 

Before I rise, I give thanks

Grateful for another day given to me

I think about the passions I continue to pursue

And the talented one I am capable of being

 

When to move, when to be still

There's a struggle with these two

These 24 hours are like playing chess

While deciding on which one I should NOW do

 

So many hours in a day

Making me think there's plenty of time

Yet the day can fly by so fast

With little accomplished, I sometimes feel, in my eyes

 

It's been said that Rome wasn't built in a day

But I feel like SOMETHING has to get done by me

There are ones of many lives who I think about

Who don't get these opportunities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cascading Of The Frozen Rain

Cautious Whispering